The main organ case is that of Lambert Daniel Kasten’s organ from
1724. It is the church’s original organ. The instrument was
reconstructed in 1995 by organ builder Carsten Lund, and it is the
largest High Baroque organ to be reconstructed in Denmark for
decades. Queen Margrethe II’s carved monogram can be seen on
the case of the choir organ.